- The college has a computerized Library which has a stock of over 49,000 volumes. It subscribes to 90 journals, periodicals and dailies.
- All students of the college are members of the Library. Students have free access to the books and back volumes of periodicals.
- The library will be open on all college working days from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Reading room will be open from 9 to 5.p.
Text Book Library
- All the Departments have their own sectional libraries.
- Lecturer in charge makes arrangements for the issue and return of books and holds herself responsible for the books.
- There is a Text book library or book bank maintained on grants from the University Grants Commission.
- A separate section of the college library contains standard text books in all subjects.
- The reading room with seating capacity for1 00 is open to all the students of the College between 9 a.m. and 5.oo p.m. on all working days and holidays except public holidays.
- It houses newspapers in English and regional languages
- Magazines from varied fields viz., Sports, Science, Fashion, Women’s magazines etc., are available to cater to the needs of the students
- A new Computer lab functions to accommodate students of BBA and Multimedia certificate course
- 26 new computers (Intel P 4), a Lap top, an LCD, Generator and 3 UPS were added to the existing facility
A new Seminar Hall, christened ‘ Mother Veronica Hall’ was constructed in the Central Library Complex, with a seating capacity of 250
A Reception counter and a Mini Conference Hall with Audio Visual Facility (1000 sq.ft) with a seating capacity of 200, were added to the infrastructure facility.
The College Hostel
- Hostel accommodation is provided for the Degree and P.G. Students.
- Application for admission to the hostel shall be made in the prescribed form available at the office.
- Registration of an application does not guarantee a seat in the hostel.
Indoor Basketball court, 5-acre playground, Table tennis court
Sports Hostel Facilities
- Fitness centre for betterment of the health of staff and students has been established.
- It is furnished with Tread Mill, Air Strider, Air bike, Exerciser, Maltijim, Dumbbells, Twister, Barbella, Medicine balls, Skipping ropes, leg extensor etc
- Two sports Hostels have been provided by the Kerala Sports Council.
- Hand ball and basket ball players can avail th